HAPPY SAINT PATRICKS DAY!!!
Anyways, things are going smoothly.
Dont know why I'm typing here.
Just felt like it would be fun.
Sh. Don't tell anyone.
-- The Overseer
Enchanted Circle was created by Echo and Skaar. This skin was created by DOROTHIA of Adoxography and she'd appreciate it if no one copied her work. Codes were found on PB Support and pictures were found on Google or any other ressource website.
1) PG-13 :: Means there is no graphic breeding, no pornography, no talking about drinking or drugs. 2) No power-playing or God-modeling :: Meaning that you can not control what happens to another role-player's character. The only time that you are allowed to do so is if the role-player gives you permission to do so. Also we ask that you note that you were allowed to power-play in your first post for a new thread. 3) Respect others as well as the staff :: So please no arguing or being rude to any member or staff member. Violation of this rule will result in a warning. If it is violated a second time, you will be banned from the site for two (2) weeks. After a third time, we will ban you permanently. There is no room for users to be rude to other users. (Character on character rudeness is fine.) 4) Keep cussing to a minimum :: Cussing is allowed but please do not cuss in every sentence. *Keep this to a minimum in the chat box as well.*
CHARACTER / POSTING
1) Word Count :: 200 words is the minimum that you must type. Please make sure that when you post that you give good detail. Also, when you post to someone that has about a 500 words post, please do not give them a 200 word post reply. Make sure that it is at least over 400 words. --------- This is called Post Matching. We know a lot of people appreciate when their posts are almost equalized in length and detail. 2) Character Forum :: Please make sure that you fill this out as it is given. You must wait until your character is accepted before you start to role-play. 3) Limits :: Your character can only have two pairs of eyes or less, one set of wings, three pairs of legs (meaning 6 legs together) and can have up to 6 tails. These limits only apply upon creation. Yes, you may purchase things to add on to your horse, but only after they have been accepted. 4) Height :: The max height for a horse is 21 hands high. If you want to raise your height higher than that, you must purchase an item from the store. 5) Markings :: You can do different colored markings. As for glowing markings, you may have them but they can only cover up to 50% of your characters body. 6) Eyes :: Eyes may be different colors, from glowing to bright neon orange. There is really no limit on eye color. 7) Coats :: Your character MUST have a natural base (Black, Chestnut, Buckskin, etc.) for breeding purposes. The base does NOT need to show. Your character can be completely covered by galaxy marks or whatever, but a base must be given.
BIRTHING / BREEDING
1) Mature age for a horse to breed is at age three (3). 2) No graphic breeding is allowed on this site. 3) Please make sure that you post your character stats where they belong and make sure that you follow the forum given. 4) When it is time for your foal to be born, we ask that you please make sure that you post in the birthing category. Make sure that you also put the parents name (sire x dam) in the title and the foals name in the post. Yes, you must role-play the birth, though if this is not done, your foal will be stillborn. Please keep the graphic level of the birthing to a limit. 5) Foaling season is in the spring and breeding is in the summer. This will also be announced. 6) Please fill out the forum in the creating character forum of your foals stats. Please tag a staff member when you post it so we can add it to your character list.
1) Your character must be over the age of five (5) before you can claim a land. 2) You are required to have at least two members before claiming a land. Claiming threads MUST be provided as proof. 3) Stealing another's character does not count as claiming a character. They are stolen and thus forced into your herd. It must be mutual between leader and follower. 4) Once you claim land, you are required to make a stats thread and make sure that it remains updated. 5) If your herd land is not active for two weeks, you will get a warning. After a month has passed and your herd land has not been active, your land will be taken away and put back on the open to claim status. *This only applies if there is no thread stating that you will be gone for a specific amount of days.* 6) Land can be claimed by a stallion or mare of age. 7) There is a saying you must learn before asking to claim land. Please Private Message Echo and Skaar if you are wanting to claim land. We will provide you with the saying and how your character stumbled upon it.
1) Stealing can only be done by those over the age of four (4). 2) Fighting can happen at the age of two (2) but only over protecting. You can only fight for land or anything else with a lot of value when you are over the age of four (4). 3) When stealing you must write who is stealing, who's being taken and by who. And yes, this steal can be blocked but a fight must then happen. Whoever wins either successfully steals or keeps their prize. 4) Fighting is judged by the staff unless a staff member allows another to judge a certain fight. 5) You get a total of 5 posts per player in each battle. A word minimum for your battles will be 400 words. You get four (4) attacks and four (4) dodges. 6) When you make a post make sure you have this at the bottom when you do start. The following must be on every post. ::
Introduction Post one Post two Post three Ending Post
Attack 0/4 Dodges 0/4
7) Yes you are allowed to fight for fun and not get judged.
1) Images :: No pornographic images are allowed. If you are using an image for your horse, please make sure it is a manip or lineart THAT HAS COPYRIGHT ON IT. We ask that you please show proof that you are allowed to use the picture that you are providing. 2) Activity Checks :: These will be held on the 15th of every month after we reach close to 25 members. Please make sure that when you are replying to an activity check that you fill out the forum that is given. 3) Disasters :: Disasters will be happening once a month in random places. A staff member will pick a random place(s) for a disaster to happen. When the disaster happens, horses must follow the requirements that are given during each disaster. 4) Rewards :: 5) Store: The location to access the store is on the bottom left hand corner of any page. If you hover your cursor over the images, it will tell you which image does what. Click on them and then you can go from there. 6) Guardian's Rule ;; A) Guardian's grant your character their powers... But for a fee of 5000RS, 10,000RS, or 15,000RS. This grants you the chance to get any of the powers listed below. If you do not like the power granted to you, you must pay 3000RS and chance losing the power or gaining a new one. *No one can have two powers at once.* B) Common Powers :: Control of one Specific Element (Fire, Water, Wind, Earth), Enhanced Hearing, Camouflage, Energy Sourcing, Telekinesis, Healing Factor, Memory Manipulation, Psionic Blast, and Telescopic Vision. C) Rare Powers :: Mind Reading, Night Vision, Waterbreathing, Acid Generation, Bone Manipulation, and Invulnerability. D) Super Rare Powers :: Gender of Foal, Super Strength, X-Ray Vision, Spiritual Mediumship, Possession, Shadow Manipulation, and Poison Generation. *POWER DESCRIPTIONS CAN BE FOUND here* E) Everyone gets ONE free power roll from any category. You may use this on your first character, or any character you would like. You can save it for a later date, but do not fool the staff. We will keep a record for who has used their one free power and who hasn't. This can not be given to anyone else as a personal gift. ---- A) Guardians are the only ones able to appoint your character as leader of a land. You must prove your worth to Overseer and Heda (as well as claiming land rules above must be followed).